The event is expired
Dance is a powerful impulse. This year Indus University brings a huge platform to showcase your versatility in dancing. So, tighten your shoes, dress yourself up and Hit the floor!
- All the versatile dance forms are welcomed in the competition such as Salsa, Jazz Funk, Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Break, LockingPopping, Bollywood, Freestyle, Ballet, Bachata etc.
- There will be 3 different categories for judging: Solo, Duet and Group Dance.
- For Group Dancing maximum number of participants is 12 members. 3 or more than 3 participants will be considered as a group.
- No other member will be allowed on the stage.
- Withdrawal or any kind of changes in the team will not be allowed after auditions.
- Single tracks are not allowed so you are requested to perform a medley of at least 2 different songs for Final performance.(Auditions can be in single track).
- All the props necessary for performance are to be arranged by
participants and the team, and would be solely responsible to collect all the props immediately after the performance.
- Track for final performances must be submitted 2 days prior to the performance to the event coordinators. Participants also have to bring their tracks in MP3/MP4 format in pen drives or CD. Kindly keep a backup of your track for technical casualties.
- Any kind of last moment changes in the track or performance will not be entertained.
- All the participants must reach the venue on given time for auditions and final performances both. Late entries will not be entertained.
- Typical Bollywood songs/Item Song/Inappropriate songs will not be allowed.
- Maximum time limit for audition track is 2 minutes and for group dance it is 3 minutes.
- So kindly prepare your track accordingly.
- English songs without any derogatory words are allowed.
- Participantsshould take care of their belonging. College will not be responsible for any damage
- If participants are called for rehearsals or any other issues it is compulsory for all the participants to be present.